Your Digital Cancer Diagnostic Hub
Web-based platform for Digital pathology & Radiology
How to speed-up the cancer diagnosis process with AI?
Zoom, view, annotate and share pathology images by web/browser. Apply AI algorithms that can be manually corrected. Use built-in global standards (ICCR, WHO, ICD-O codes).
Analyze radiology images (MRI, CT, USG, and others DICOM format) imported from any device. Use AI algorithms to fasten radiological analysis and correct results manually.
Digitize laboratory slides by using only personal microscope equipment and a camera. Store results securely in the platform.
Medical Second Opinion & Collaboration
for patients and professionals
Share medical documents and files uploaded by radiologists and pathologists. Compare the analysis issued by different specialists. Add anonymized patient data and store them securely.
AI algorithms available from platform interface
Use currently available algorithms (Gleason score, Metastasis, ki67) or ask us to add your favorite one. We aim to create a perfect base of newest technologies for cancer detection in one place.
Are you a professional and want to know how to make faster diagnoses?
Choose your specialization and see how we can help you.
Are you a cancer patient and want to find an expert medical opinion?
Read more about our Value Based Approach to Your health, find your expert medical opinion and get faster diagnose supported by AI.
Cancer Center.AI – benefits
Using AI and Deep Learning in Cancer Diagnosis makes the whole treatment much more efficient. Specialized algorithmic solutions analyze medical images for pathology and radiology. Althought AI will never replace doctors, it may significantly improve their tasks. Firstly, algorithms are more accurate than human eye. Secondly, they are much faster. In short, benefits are numerous for all involved groups.
- Store vast amounts of image
- View images from many access points simultaneously
- Improve doctor to doctor cooperation within the organization as well as outside
- Make use of computer aided intervention tools and share the results easily
- Increase output by detecting more cases in less time
- Improve patient outcomes thanks to personalized therapies
- Enhance service quality – faster and accurate diagnosis
- Save on cost and time by reducing patient length-of-stay and minimizing resources required to treat a patient
- Enhance staff satisfaction by reducing manual, repetitive tasks and preventing physician burn out
- View picture as a data
- Work more efficiently and diagnose more patients in less time by speeding up case review
- Describe every image with a plurality of relevant attributes like: size, location and morphology
- Use a formal, accessible, shared, and broadly applicable language for diagnose representation
- Extract qualitative and quantitative characteristics out of medical images using different modalities including CT, MR, PET, etc.
- Exchange knowledge
- Improve accuracy and compare diagnosis
- Get more free time for rest… or more complex cases
- Compare with algorithmic solutions
- See other cases
- Share experience with other patients
- Get your diagnosis and results faster
- Receive more effective treatment thanks to precise diagnosis and personalized therapies
- No more misdiagnosis and unnecessary surgeries or procedures