AI in Oncology,
Pathology & Radiology
Medical Image + Deep Learning Algorithm = Faster Cancer Diagnosis with Better Efficacy
AI in digital Pathology
Faster and better tissue examination
AI in digital Radiology
Greater productivity in DICOM analysis
Custom AI Algorithm
Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence on your service
Cancer Center – AI in Oncology benefits
Using AI and Deep Learning in Cancer Diagnosis makes the whole treatment much more efficient. Specialized algorithmic solutions analyze medical images for pathology and radiology. Althought AI will never replace doctors, it may significantly improve their tasks. Firstly, algorithms are more accurate than human eye. Secondly, they are much faster. In short, benefits are numerous for all involved groups.
- Store vast amounts of image
- View images from many access points simultaneously
- Improve doctor to doctor cooperation within the organization as well as outside
- Make use of computer aided intervention tools and share the results easily
- Increase output by detecting more cases in less time
- Improve patient outcomes thanks to personalized therapies
- Enhance service quality – faster and accurate diagnosis
- Save on cost and time by reducing patient length-of-stay and minimizing resources required to treat a patient
- Enhance staff satisfaction by reducing manual, repetitive tasks and preventing physician burn out
- View picture as a data
- Work more efficiently and diagnose more patients in less time by speeding up case review
- Describe every image with a plurality of relevant attributes like: size, location and morphology
- Use a formal, accessible, shared, and broadly applicable language for diagnose representation
- Extract qualitative and quantitative characteristics out of medical images using different modalities including CT, MR, PET, etc.
- Exchange knowledge
- Improve accuracy and compare diagnosis
- Get more free time for rest… or more complex cases
- Compare with algorithmic solutions
- See other cases
- Share experience with other patients
- Get your diagnosis and results faster
- Receive more effective treatment thanks to precise diagnosis and personalized therapies
- No more misdiagnosis and unnecessary surgeries or procedures
Cancer Center – News about AI in Oncology
Thank you for SIR 2022! CancerCenter participated in the SIR 2022- the seminal event in interventional radiology - held June 11-16, 2022 at the Boston Convention and Exposition Center (BCEC). We were there because we want to improve our tool for radiologists -...
Cancer Center in Bridgehead 2022 Cancer Center was selected for Bridgehead 2022 together with 28 other european startups. In other words - we will receive tailor-made support to expand our presence to new European and global markets. 150 startups took part in the...
Cancer Center on DMEA 2022 We will promote Cancer Center company during the Berlin exhibition DMEA 2022 from 26 - 28 April 2022. Our presence on this event is supported by "Going Global - Lower Silesian Economic Diplomacy" project. To clarify, "Going Global" is...